Friday, December 7, 2012

Susan Mallett's Last Day...

Sad for us, opportunity for her; Susan Mallet is leaving Wilma - as she says, 'I am graduating to High School'.  Good luck to you Susan, its been a pleasure working the blogs with you.  Here is the full goodbye from Susan's blog:

"After 8 years at Wilma Hansen school i am graduating to High School!  I have accepted the position of Business Manager at Henry Wisewood school starting on Monday, December 10th. Saying good bye to my Wilma family - the amazing students, parents and staff is difficult, but i know i will certainly have opportunities for keeping in touch and seeing some of you in the future.Wilma is an amazing school and I am proud to have been a part of it for so many years.
Thanks to all the students for always brightening my day with your smiles, sharing your work or just being you.  Thanks to our amazing and supportive parents - you do so much for our students and our school and thanks also to our staff who truly make this a place of learning and caring.I will miss you all!"

No comments: