Thursday, October 16, 2014

"Anti-Fudge" Tool

When I was a kid, sometimes it was easier to 'forget' to give my parents the whole story about the latest mark on a quiz, essay, report, or project. Not that I actually would lie about it but if creative omission meant I could play road hockey after supper instead of studying... well what they didn't know wouldn't hurt me, right?

Luckily for me, there was no such thing as Home Logic (way) back then. If you are wondering if you are getting the entire story about marks and assessments, you have a handy dandy digital 'anti-fudge tool' at your disposal. 


Simply click here to go to Home Logic, login or create your account, and your child(ren)'s full report will be accessible including their schedule, Attendance record, Grades, and Transcripts.
 https://sirswebapps.cbe.ab.ca/Homelogic/
 
 If you don't already have an account, its very simple to set up. Click on 'new user' at the login screen, you will be asked your name and relationship to the student, the student's name and CBE student number.

No comments: